Wednesday 7 December 2011

Private tutoring

I am happy to offer private tutoring sessions to both adults and kids.  These can take place either at your home or we can meet in a cafe somewhere.  I am happy to travel to neighbouring towns around Castlemaine, in Central Victoria.

In a private session I would want to talk to you about what you wish to achieve artistically, what you feel is holding you back and if you have any work you have already made I would love to see it.  We would then talk about what might be the best way to proceed and we will go from there. 

I might ask you to do some exercises, I might explain some artistic concepts or techniques and we can talk about what it feels like to make art and what can happen along the way as we become artists.   I may also recommend some artists or movements for you to look into.

The rates for private sessions:

1hour
1 person       $45           ($45 per person/per hour)
2 people       $60           ($30 pp/ph)
3 people       $75           ($25 pp/ph)


2hours
1 person       $80           ($40 per person/per hour)
2 people       $100         ($25 pp/ph)
3 people       $120         ($20 pp/ph)


3hours
1 person       $120         ($40 per person/per hour)
2 people       $150         ($25 pp/ph)
3 people       $180         ($20 pp/ph)
4 people       $210         ($17.50 pp/ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment